WDCSH are pleased to announce the launch of the Ruth Boyd Bursary Fund.
Sean Boyd, a Westhill resident, has generously donated monies in memory of his late wife to support individuals to overcome barriers and allow them to develop in their chosen sport or for community benefit.
WDCSH are grateful to Sean for this gesture and have collaborated with Sean to develop the supporting process. Financial grants will be available to individuals in the Westhill and District Community and guiding criteria for Bursary application submissions are provided below:
• Applications from Individuals only, not groups or organisations
• No age limit
• Geographical Area – Westhill & District
• Funding will promote or support Individual sports development & achievement
• Funding will promote or support Individual development which will benefit the community
• Applications are particularly encouraged from those who are disadvantaged in any way, for example by disability or through personal circumstances
The fund will be administered by WDCSH. Please contact WDCSH via email@example.com for application forms or answers to any questions that you may have in relation to the Bursary Fund.